17 March 2009

House full of sickies...

Sorry for my lack of blogging recently. Carter's been sick since Thursday and I've been sick since Friday night. It made for an excellent weekend. I'm happy it was crappy outside, so it didn't seem like such a waste. I've never took so many naps in my entire life {like 2-3 a day, which is a lot for me. I don't nap.} I slept every time Carter slept. I even had to call out sick yesterday. Ugh.

Despite being sick, Carter is in such a good mood. Poor guy hasn't been able to keep anything down for days. The virus that he has is now causing a rash on his back. The doctor said that he isn't dehydrated and seems to be okay despite the stomach bug, so there's not much really we can do about it. Poor guy. He even lost a pound! I told him it was because he wanted to use his Jumperoo longer {the weight limit is 25lbs... he's now back down to 24lbs even.} Hehe. I took a few pictures of him yesterday (in outfit #3 for the day, lol.) He's still handsome :)

Concentrating on the kid in the mirror...
He loves all his toys.
Hi Bubba!
Excited that Comcast finally put a new Mickey Mouse Clubhouse onDemand...
Mr. Carter
Fell asleep eating... again.
I love how he's holding his hands. He thinks it's still the bottle, I'm sure ;)
My handsome little boy.
I have a feeling I'm going to get this face/attitude for years to come...
He loves being up on all fours and rocking. He hasn't moved yet, though!
Get better Carter!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Carter is just about ready to crawl! Let the fun really really begin!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome little man. He'll be crawling in no time!! I hope you are all feeling better soon. :)

erynn said...

omg he looks sooo big in that boppy! lol

© jenni from the blog, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by A Grande Life