22 May 2009

Y3W

As you can see, I'm very excited about the four day weekend ahead! Today we're having pro pictures taken of Carter {and I guess Bob and I too} by Erin Farrell Photography. Last October, we took part in a mini-session that Erin held and I was sooooo glad that we did! Our pictures were absolutely gorgeous and I will treasure them forever. {If you want to take a look, click here.} Carter was exactly 3 months old that day. My how he has changed!

Besides the pro pics today, we have several BBQ's to attend, perhaps a trip to the zoo, maybe the shore as well, and- on top of all that- Monday is my dad's birthday! Should be a fun!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous weekend hon!

Larissa: said...

He really has changed a lot! Still handsome though ;-) Have an awesome weekend :-) Enjoy the sunshine!!

Trinity said...

Have a great weekend! :)

Kimberly said...

Sounds wonderful! I only get 3, but I'm still pretty excited about it! It will be fun to see your new portraits... she did such a beautiful job on his 3 month pics!

© jenni from the blog, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by A Grande Life