02 July 2009

Time to move on, Frog.

That's a saying that I grew up hearing from my mom. Time to move on, Frog. And that's exactly what I'm doing. Moving on.

I GOT A NEW JOB! =)

That's the news I've been wanting to share. I feel like I was interviewing every week, lol. That can truly drive a person mad... So nerve wracking! But it all paid off in the end.

So what will I be doing, you may ask? Advising. Again. Yep, that's right... I'll be moving across the street to another office at the same University =) Except, this time I will be working with undergrad students again. {I was an UG advisor for 3 years and moved to GR advising after I got my master's degree.} I miss the UG students so I'm really looking forward to getting back to that. I will also be teaching a few classes again! Yay =) So I am very excited about this move.

I resigned from my current position just about an hour ago. I was so nervous, but everyone was really cool about it and happy for me, which is so great. I've worked in the same office at the University for the past 5 years, so it will certainly be an adjustment to start something new. I look forward to the challenges that lie ahead for me.

Time to move on, Frog. Time to move on.

11 comments:

Trinity said...

Congrats! Is this the one that you had the second interview for a few weeks ago?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!! :) I've got to tell you, I follow your blog (which I love) and I've been dying to find out what the big news was! lol :)

Anonymous said...

ET
批發

seo

網路行銷

grammy brenda said...

YAH!! congrats! so proud of you!

Erica said...

Congrats!!

staci said...

Congrats!!!

Larissa: said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!

Grasso10 said...

Congratulations!! That's great news!

-Brooke

Anonymous said...

TM
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! I would love to teach classes at a university. Maybe someday! Good luck with everything.

jenni from the blog said...

Thanks everyone!

© jenni from the blog, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by A Grande Life