04 August 2009

Stalkarazzi

With a movie being filmed next door and the celebrity trailers right outside the office windows, it's hard not to be a stalker. They've been here for a few weeks and I have yet to see ANYONE! Until yesterday, that is....

Jake Gyllenhaal-

Jake & Reese Witherspoon-
We even have the office blinds in the picture and everything. But you can see just how close our office is to everything. It's out of control. That's true stalkarazzi for ya.


UPDATE:
Owen Wilson!!!! We just got caught stalking him through our window. He laughed at us =)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

awesome!
Angelina Jolie was in my area filming SALT back in April and the whole city was in an uproar. It was fun.

Grasso10 said...

Oh my goodness!! As if a new job wasn't exciting enough!! I wouldn't get any work done-I'd be stalking as well! :)

Becki said...

Quite the cast in this movie! I'm so jealous.

Larissa: said...

That is so AWESOME! I'm so jealous!!! Thanks for the pics though :-) I'd be stalking them too!

© jenni from the blog, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by A Grande Life