22 July 2009

I'm a hot mess.

It's true. I'm sorry for my lack of party pictures. I have so much to tell you about and soooo many pictures. And you should see my house. Oh, my poor house. My living room is filled with birthday presents for Carter that need to be put away. Problem is, there's no where to put them as of now. I need to clean out "Carter's closet" in our family room that is filled with baby toys and move them up to the attic. Our family room went from 15x19 to 2x4 because of the renovation project that is being done. I swear it's our 2 couches sitting 4 feet off each wall right in front of our huge TV. My eyes hurt. We bought paint last night and picked out our new carpet, so hopefully that will be done within the next few weeks. {I'll post about that soon too, I swear.} And let's not forget about the fact that there is a major movie being filmed across the street from my office! I need to talk about that too.... sheesh!

However, all that is not the point of this post.

Like I mentioned before, I got a new job. Well, today is my last day in my current office. My poor cube went from being bright and cheery to dark and depressing in a matter of an hour. I cleaned everything out yesterday and my work BFF, Erin {who I sat next to for 9 hours a day for 5 years and am going to miss sooooo much} and I moved everything over to my new office across the street. {E, I'm taking you with me!} At the very least, I'm happy I'm not going far. My sweet coworkers are taking me out to lunch today to one of my favorite places in the whole city of Philadelphia- POD. Yum.

I'm going crazy trying to complete all pending projects and student issues. I actually had a dream last night about clearing out my computer... I ran out of time and wasn't able to save anything. Then I was up from 3am-5am. Good times.

It feels weird to leave this place. Cleaning out 5 years worth of stuff. I start my new job on Monday, and I hope I can remember to go to my new office. I hope I like it there...

1 comments:

Larissa: said...

I don't know how you keep up with your busy life! Its amazing! I wish I could have 1/2 the energy you have :-)

Good luck with your new job! You'll be great!

© jenni from the blog, All Rights Reserved.

Designed by A Grande Life